BASS abides by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing code of Practice. A copy of the code is available at liveperformance.com.au
All tickets sold by BASS South Australia, including those purchased via BASS Online, are sold subject to the following Conditions of Sale:
- BASS cannot exchange or refund a ticket following purchase unless instructed to do so by the organisation responsible for the event (the Promoter) or if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or moved to a significantly different Venue and you do not wish to attend.
- This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoter responsible for providing the service or event. The Promoter is responsible for the content of all promotional materials related to the event.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, ticket prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance. The venue management reserves the right of admission.
- The Promoter reserves the right to broadcast or telecast any event.
- If a performance or event is cancelled for any cause reasonably beyond the control of the Promoter, no obligation is assured by BASS for arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or be used for advertising, promotions or other commercial purposes (including trade promotions or competitions) without the prior consent of the Promoter. Any breach of these conditions will void the ticket.
- Refunds for tickets purchased by credit card will be automatically refunded to that credit card. Tickets purchased by cash, EFTPOS, gift voucher or cheque will be refunded by cheque.
- Beware of forged or fraudulently acquired tickets. Buy tickets only at an accredited BASS Agency. Tickets acquired by other means may not be accepted and may be cancelled without notice. If you buy a counterfeit or forged ticket you may be liable to prosecution.
- Use of recording devices (including mobile phones ) may be banned in some Venues. Check conditions of entry at the venue as a breach may lead to confiscation of equipment and recording medium for the duration of the performance and/or removal of patron from the venue.
- BASS reserve the right to charge a fee for re-issued tickets.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and for admission to the venue.
- If you require someone else to collect your tickets on your behalf, they must be provided with the booking confirmation to present when collecting them.
- Where a child is attending an event at an Adelaide Festival Centre venue using a ticket purchased from BASS, the child must be accompanied by an adult who also holds a ticket purchased from BASS for an adjoining seat to the child.